Squid Proxy in Centos 7 and its Communication with Windows Server 2012

General support questions
drdmaia25

Squid Proxy in Centos 7 and its Communication with Windows Server 2012

Post by drdmaia25 » 2019/06/27 14:04:02

Hello everyone, my name is Luiz Eduardo, I'm a computer technician and I'm having difficulty with the Centos 7 squid proxy and the linking of Active Directory(AD) groups EXTERNAL ACL.
I've already put Centos 7 in the domain, I already have access to users and groups that are there in Active Directory(AD).
I inserted the / var / run / samba / winbind and / var / lib / samba / winbindd_privileged directories into the (squid) group, it might be the winbindd_priv or wbpriv group.

used the following authentication code in squid:

#### NTLM Authentication ####
   auth_param ntlm program / usr / bin / ntlm_auth --helper-protocol = squid-2.5-ntlmssp
   auth_param ntlm children 50
   auth_param ntlm keep_alive on

and I also used the following code to link the AD groups to my proxy-squid in Centos 7:

##### AD Groups ####
 external_acl_type groups_nt children = 10% LOGIN / usr / lib64 / squid / ext_wbinfo_group_acl

## Then I made the following:

acl access_free external groups_nt etcr-internet_liberada
################################################## ################################################## ###

Please, could you clarify to me and to remove these doubts, since I have not found in any site in which I researched.

How do I bind AD groups to the Centos 7 squid proxy? What program actually connects AD groups to the Centos7 proxy? And what am I letting go?

Thank you in advance for any kind of information that can guide me !!!